Nav Bar

Image Map

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

::Back to School::

Hey y'all!

I cannot believe school starts next week!!!

In honor of Mattie starting his collegiate career on Monday, I have decided today is all about Mattie's my favorite school supplies. 

Of course, he pretends he doesn't care about what school supplies he takes with him, but I love picking them out. Between us, he's actually been SUPER excited about getting supplies and starting at my Alma Mater {GO POKES}!

Here are Mattie's picks to make going back to school easier:
 ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT

Being a little nostalgic of my college days, here are a few picks for the ladies:

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT

Since Lennon will be starting at her learning center soon, I decided to show you my "Baby goes to School" picks:
ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN

I'm so excited! Anyone else get this excited for school supplies?!?

Y'all! I'm out of control over here!

What are your MUST HAVE ITEMS for back to school?

Let me know!

xx,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment