Nav Bar

Image Map

Sunday, April 7, 2013

::Big Girl Job::

Hey y'all!

It's been a crazy two weeks  but April 8th is finally here! Tomorrow I will start my "Big Girl Job" designing handbags!!!

I am so excited {& a bit nervous}!
The always lovely people at ALI made my last day amazing!
SURPRISE potluck lunch!
Melissss {lunch-buddy, tea-buddy, buddy-buddy, surprise potluck thrower} & myself!
Steph {Desk-mate, fellow fashion obsess-er, front desk Italian} & myself
Melissss wearing the lovely headband Steph bought me!

Did I mention I got NEW INK?!?!
Still healing but I am in LOVE with it!
Hilarious pic Steph took of me getting my wrist done

Since I start tomorrow, here are some of my TIPS for your first day!
-Pick out a fab outfit {It is a fashion job, I have to be on point!}
-Refresh your skills {Adobe Illustrator BABY}
-Don't fret {A tip I have taken from Kelsie}
-Get a good night sleep
-Drink a BIG coffee {don't want to be yawning on my first day!}
Last but NOT least
-Have a KILLER playlist for the hour long drive {you know, if your drive will be like mine!}
Just know that if you do get nervous... You can always call your Mama on your way!
{Love you Holmes}

Of course, today I am enjoying my relaxing weekend with my silly, silly puppies before my dream job starts!

Penny Pies watching TV
They are rubbing it in my face that I can't lay out :(
Much needed break from tanning by
 laying on the cool concrete!
I hope y'all have had a wonderful weekend! Time to get ready for Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment