Nav Bar

Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

::Fashion Friday:: Ultra Fem

Hey y'all!

One of my favorite styles is Ultra Fem
It embodies the classic woman who isn't afraid of her femininity & thoroughly enjoys being a lady. 

This woman doesn't need to show tons of skin or wear super tight dresses for people to notice her.
I believe Edith Head said it best. 
Edith Head
One of the best representations of Ultra Fem is Audrey Hepburn.
Fashion Tag
La Feem
She is quite possibly the definition of class.

So let's get to it! What is Ultra Fem?
The first things that pop into my mind are full skirts, soft lines, ruffles, bows, & {usually}  muted colors
Breakfast at Yurmans
This full skirt {below the knee}, sweater & nude heel is a perfect combination of items to create the ultra fem look.
LB Forum
I love the tights in this look. They cover the legs but still show off her shape. The soft creme dress is definitely feminine & mixes well with the black.
The Girls of Lincoln Park
The shape of this is gorgeous. The fabric is luxurious and  adds to the feminine quality.
Fab You Bliss
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! Screams Ultra Fem!
T Barton Photography
The heart glasses are simply ADORABLE. I don't think you can get much more feminine than heart glasses!
Pink Peonies
This is the perfect classy 4th of July outfit.
Alix Rose
This swimsuit coverup is so precious! Yes it is sheer, but it is still classy.
The Girls of Lincoln Park
These two ladies have great style! Their below the knee garments are gorgeous! Even classy with the sheer skirt & lace body suit!
Ida
You may be asking why there is a purse and iPhone in this section. The color of the purse & phone strike me as something an Ultra Fem gal would carry.

Can I please add all of these items to my closet? Like NOW?!?
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment