Nav Bar

Image Map

Monday, March 25, 2013

::Monday Monday::

Hey y'all! 

Once again, I'm sorry for being so absent!
As you know, Mattie left last week to Yuma & as the "disgusting" {as Kels calls us} couple we are, we both were missing each other!
I went to visit him {yes after only 5 days} & we had a blast!
-Yuma-
Dinner date!
Hey Handsome!
Making faces at each other to see who laughed first... I lost!
Saying "Bye Bye" to my love {feel a lot like when we were dating}.
Okay! Okay! This song is about a break up...
But its so sweet and reminds me of Mattie!
You should really give it a listen!

-Sunday Fun-day-
 
 
 
Penny loves to play!
 
Rooney enjoying the sunset
Penny decide that we both needed snuggles! I loved it!
-A bit Under the Weather-
This morning Rooney was a bit under the weather.
Poor baby Toons!
I am happy to report he is feeling better!
I hope your weekend was a fabulous as mine!  

No comments:

Post a Comment