Nav Bar

Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

::TBT::

Hey y'all!

I woke up this morning to a silly little dachshund sitting on my chest staring at me. This hasn't happened in a while but is definitely not unusual. This is why today's TBT is about that silly little dog.

Rooney is my 4.5 year old little-tough-guy-with-Napoleon-syndrome, snuggle buddy, cute as can be dachshund. He's not fond of some most people and has a grumpy side. He growls when you pet him and secretly enjoys running around like a maniac with Penny Pies. He loves his Monkers {stuffed monkey he sucks on... WEIRD}, his Doggie Massages {my Holmes} and Mattie's Mama!

Here are some pictures of the little bugs!
Rooney (6 weeks old) the day I picked him up!
Rooney as a Dinosaur for his first Halloween
Rocking his shades

Giving Monkers a ride
Not happy with Penny
Snuggles with Mattie
We love snuggles!
Fancy Fancy!
I love this silly billy! 

Hope you loved looking at pictures of my little bugs!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment