Nav Bar

Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

::Monday {no} Fun Day::

Hey y'all!

After such an AMAZING three day weekend, it is rough to go back to work.
Also, Mattie is leaving tomorrow for 6 weeks {boo hoo}. 

Of course the only way to make this Monday better is to make it a FUN day!
If you didn't know, Mattie & I took Friday off work {& LOVED it}. 
Here is what we did!
 Turned Rooney into a butterfly!
Went shopping and fell asleep!
Ran around like MANIACS at the bark park!
Embraced our inner Irish {well my inner Irish}!
Danced our butts off!


Guess what!?!?! ALL of Slightly Brilliant's pages are up and running! 
Here is what you will see:
New features:
 Follow me by email! Enter your email to receive updates to know when a new post has been added!
As I mentioned before, all of the pages are up.

Day dreaming about traveling or want ideas?!?
Click on the "Travel" tab for a quick and easy way to find my Go-To's and Must-See's!

Do you recall something you saw on Fashion Friday?!?
Now you can click on the "Fashion" tab, and you will be redirected to a list of ALL the Fashion Friday posts.

Feeling creative?!?
Harness your creative energy with my DIY page. Find all of my amazing DIY's on one page! 
{Dream come true!}

SO ORGANIZED!

Don't forget to 'Like' the Facebook page and to share it! When it reaches 200 'Likes' I will {randomly} choose a winner and they will receive any item of their choice from my Etsy Shop!

I hope your Monday has been a Fun Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment