Nav Bar

Image Map

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

::Travel Tuesday:: West I-40 Fun


Hey y'all.

Mattie left for Yuma today :( but hopefully I will get to visit him!
This will be the fastest 6 weeks EVER! Well it better be! I miss this guy already!

Alrighty! Let's get to it!
I have made the journey from Oklahoma to SoCal many times! We usually do it in one shot but there is plenty to see along the way! Some that I have stopped to explore and some that in the future is a MUST!

Here is my Must See/Do list for the West I-40!
-Have a travel buddy-
Had to add this! He's too cute!
-Stop in towns along old Route 66 & take in the old motel signs-
Santa Rosa, New Mexico
-Check out the beautiful scenery-
Sunrise in Grant, New Mexico
Somewhere in New Mexico
-Go to the Painted Desert & Petrified Forest-
Painted Desert, Arizona
Painted Desert, Arizona
Painted Desert Arizona
Painted Desert, Arizona
Petrified Logs in the Petrified Forest, Arizona
 -Hook a right at Kingman & head to the Hoover Dam-
Looking down the dam. Hoover Dam, Nevada
-After Hoover Dam head on over to Las Vegas-
Classic sign picture, Las Vegas, Nevada

A few that I haven't ventured to but will very soon are:
-Grand Canyon, Arizona-
Grand Canyon, Arizona
 -Mile Wide Crater, Arizona-
Mile Wide Crater, Arizona
I hope next time you decide to venture across the country along I-40 you check out some of these hot spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment