Nav Bar

Image Map

Friday, February 15, 2013

::Fashion Friday:: Scarves

Hey Y'all

 While trying to figure out what I was going to talk about, I almost ventured to swimwear (since I'll be sporting mine this weekend by the pool), but it seemed a little cruel for those of you covered in snow! It is going to be a warm one here in SoCal, I'm sure it will cool down again.

After much some consideration, I decided to talk about scarves! They are one of my favorite accessories and can be worn for most of the year (a little less if you are in the scorching heat during an Oklahoma summer). 

So here are some of my favorite types of scarves for all seasons!

Winter
Chunky, tightly wrapped scarves are great for the awful, freezing cold!
Rantapallo
Barefoot Blonde
Happily Grey
Rock 'N' Roll Fairytale
Spring
Depending on the time of spring, chunky or lighter weight scarves are nice. At this point, its not a necessity but more of a fashion statement.
College Glamster
Tumblr
Look Book
Alexandra
Summer
If it is a cool summer day, I love to don a lightweight, brightly colored scarf to add some pizzazz to my outfit.
Refined Style
Fashion Craze
The Elle Boutique
Running on Happiness
Fall
Fall's options are similar to Spring: chunky or light weight depending on the weather. I usually go for muted "fall" colors.
Style Zen
Getting Used to Life
Little Miss Perfect
Chictopia
All Year Round Scarves! 
When I say these scarves are good for all year, I mean that their colors and the weight of their fabric would be great for any time of year. Usually a lighter weight fabric, but still cozy. They are also great for those times when you really just want to sport a head scarf!
Block Shop
The Baer Essentials
Karla's Closet
Adult Runway
Like I said, I love scarves!

Hope you guys have a FANTASTIC weekend! I know I'm happy it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment