Nav Bar

Image Map

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

::Travel Tuesday::

Hey Y'all!

If you read the title of this post, you know that Tuesdays are going to be about traveling! Whether its traveling abroad or just a couple of hours to LA, I'll talk about it! 

Today is all about ME (well, this is my blog!)!  I have been so blessed with a mama who loved to travel! I can't remember a school break when we didn't go somewhere (even if it was only 4 hours to Dallas)! Although I am not one for road trips, I do love to take breaks from reality (preferably by air)!

So here it is! A little piece about my favorite places I've been, and places I plan on going in 2013!

Favorite Places I've Been:
Disclaimer: Some of the following places were visited in the dark ages (aka before I had a digital camera or Facebook... Those times were real kids... They were real!!!) so not all of the photos below can be credited to myself.
Positano, Italy
March 2004
View of the town from the beach
London, UK
March 2004
Big Ben & Parliament
Rome, Italy
March 2004
Trevi Fountain
OBX, North Carolina
Summer 1995, 1998, 2002, 2006, 2010
Photo Courtesy of Jamie K.
Photo Courtesy of Jamie K.
Tybee Island, Georgia
Summer 2012
View from the River House
Tybee Island Lighthouse
Pensacola Beach, Florida
February 2011
View from the hotel
Places I Plan to go in 2013:
Ireland
July 2013
Gorgeous!

 Paris, France
July 2013
Love Locks on Pont des Arts
Tulsa, Oklahoma
TBD 
Downtown T-Town! Photo Courtesy of Allison T.
Mattie's moms land!
Denver, Colorado
TBD
Rocky Mountains

I LOVE traveling and I cannot wait for this years adventures!
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
Please feel free to share your adventures with me! I love to hear about them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment